With resi-TINT you add colour to resin. Lots of colour, a little colour – that’s entirely up to you. From the very intensive to a subtle watercolour and pastel effects, anything is possible. The resi-TINT colours can be mixed with each other to create a bespoke and custom shade. Very simple. Always individual.
Important resi-TINT facts
- Resi-TINT acrylic pigments are perfectly suited for mixing into resin.
- This colourant is very economical to use because it is highly concentrated: 1ml resi-TINT is sufficient to color 1,000ml of mixed resin.
- Resi-TINT is highly resistant to fading.
- This makes it ideal for artistic design.
- Also suitable for use in airbrush guns.
- Simply mix resi-TINT into the resin mixture.
- The dropping pipette allows you to dose exactly. This way it is completely up to you how intense the colouring of the resin turns out.
- Mix resi-TINT with resi-TINT to obtain the desired shade.